Sunday 25 March 2012

Innocent Veg Pot: Thai Curry

I've had innocent smoothies before but have never tried their veg pots.  They look really nice.  An alternative to the sandwich for lunch.  It's half price at Tesco (£1.89) at the moment.

Before nuking
All stirred up!
Review:
Pros:
Smells lovely with exotic aromas.
Fresh and appealing.
Saucy.
3 portions of veg in one 390g pot!
Very filling
It's VEGAN!

Cons:
Contains gluten (soy sauce)
Scary pot!  After cooking, the pot sucked in on itself and the contents were about to overflow.  I was scared to take off the lid in case it was too hot for my finger and I was afraid of the steam stinging my face.  Luckily neither happened.  It happily deflated when I took the lid off.

Minor Musing
When I opened the container, I dropped the lid on the floor...  Guess which side it landed on?  I had to rinse and wipe hehe.

This was medium spiced to me.  I felt the mouth tingle and my face heat up.  I'd definitely take a yoghurt to cool myself down if I had this at work.  Prob good to take some mints as well...

I'm very pleased with this product.  I'll try the other flavours at half price.  The only way I'd pay full is if I HAD to buy my lunch for work, I'd prefer this to a sandwich (oh, and then face the battle for the microwave!).

No comments:

Post a Comment